The Bodybuilding Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by Falconhoof on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:49 am

Hello travellers, stumbled across this forum on my, ahem, travels. First thing I noticed was there was no Bodybuilding threads. So I thought I'd start one. Discuss in here what you fat cunts are doing to lose weight and to make yourselves less hideous. And don't forget...

... Always rehydrate after a heavy session with a...


... Barry's Red Cola mmm
avatar
Falconhoof

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by Vincent Silk on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 am

2-0 Germany for me.

Vincent Silk

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:22 am

If anyone's gutted The Bodybuilding Thread tips have been lost just wazoo me a PM and I'll kerplunk them over to you as soon as bro, soon as.
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 am

TheArrow wrote:If anyone's gutted The Bodybuilding Thread tips have been lost just wazoo me a PM and I'll kerplunk them over to you as soon as bro, soon as.

No-one is gutted. No-one, I tell you.
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 am

I had an egg for my elevenses
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 am

OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:If anyone's gutted The Bodybuilding Thread tips have been lost just wazoo me a PM and I'll kerplunk them over to you as soon as bro, soon as.

No-one is gutted. No-one, I tell you.

Really? So how come I've had 5 PM's already asking for the tips?
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:29 am

TheArrow wrote:
OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:If anyone's gutted The Bodybuilding Thread tips have been lost just wazoo me a PM and I'll kerplunk them over to you as soon as bro, soon as.

No-one is gutted. No-one, I tell you.

Really? So how come I've had 5 PM's already asking for the tips?

Easy. More gayers on this forum than we thought.

avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by ReverendAlbertJobeWalters on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am

BODYBUILDING IS THE DEVIL
avatar
ReverendAlbertJobeWalters

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 74
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 am

OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:
OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:If anyone's gutted The Bodybuilding Thread tips have been lost just wazoo me a PM and I'll kerplunk them over to you as soon as bro, soon as.

No-one is gutted. No-one, I tell you.

Really? So how come I've had 5 PM's already asking for the tips?

Easy. More gayers on this forum than we thought.


The gay mincer in that gif is a skinny whippet to serves to prove nothing.
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:41 am

Its Ginge v TheArrow

avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 am

OTW reverting back to his incessant use of shite gifs.
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 am

TheArrow wrote:OTW reverting back to his incessant use of shite gifs.

You love them, cupcake.
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:45 am

OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:OTW reverting back to his incessant use of shite gifs.

You love them, cupcake.

cHoRtle................ Smile
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:50 am

TheArrow wrote:
OnTheWire wrote:
TheArrow wrote:OTW reverting back to his incessant use of shite gifs.

You love them, cupcake.

cHoRtle................ Smile

#Nonceycrowds
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by Lurgan on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Is Nigel back?

Lurgan

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Arrow tip #7

Always rub one out after exercising to spike testosterone levels.
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 am

TheArrow wrote:Arrow tip #7

Always knock one out during exercise as you're aroused by your fellow male bodybuilders.

Fucking hell!!
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by AKA Topcat on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:10 am

The Bodybuilding Thread
avatar
AKA Topcat

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:11 am

Ah I see you made it over topcat, so you're not a complete retard afterall.
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by AKA Topcat on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 am

TheArrow wrote:Ah I see you made it over topcat, so you're not a complete retard afterall.

Oh you are so funny, insecure and funny quite a talent.
avatar
AKA Topcat

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by manboobs on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:23 am

TheArrow wrote:Arrow tip #7

Always rub one out after exercising to spike testosterone levels.

guess that proves all bodybuilders are tossers! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

manboobs

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by Cupid Stunt on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:35 am

avatar
Cupid Stunt

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by AKA Topcat on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:59 am

avatar
AKA Topcat

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by TheArrow on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Anyone worked out lately?
avatar
TheArrow

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-07-11
Location : Gun Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by OnTheWire on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 pm

AKA Topcat wrote:

TheArrow wrote:Anyone worked out lately?

Bingo!! Very Happy
Bodybuilder admitting gayness, there.
avatar
OnTheWire

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 51
Location : Comet Ison

View user profile http://www.johnhelmet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bodybuilding Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum